It is not always to diagnose that you have a problem with your car suspension as the problem deteriorates gradually over a period of time making it less noticeable. The most common signs of suspension issues include:
- The car pulling from side to side
- The drive generally feels very bumpy.
- One of the corners of the vehicle sits lower than the others.
- The vehicle slightly dives forward, rolls or leans to one side.
- If you experience difficulty steering
If you experience any of the above, please contact our experienced technicians for a suspension check. They will inspect the vehicle and identify any issues related to the suspension system and provide an estimate for any work required.
- What are the most common faults?
- Poor wheel alignment
- Damaged shock absorbers
- Damaged springs
- Damaged ball joints
- Damaged control arms